Pudding falls under the "comfort food" category, reminding us of childhood and sweet nighttime treats. Our Vanilla-Chai Chia Pudding is no exception, except its probably a whole lot more nutritious than the kind you likely grew up eating: sugar and corn syrup-packed packets where you simply add milk and stir to combine. Luckily, our pudding is just as delicious—although, we would argue that it tastes even better, but you'll just have to find out for yourself!
Yield: 2 servings
- 3 tbsp Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- ¼ c chia seeds
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp date syrup (optional)
- ¼ c organic berries (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except berries in a medium bowl or 1 quart liquid measure. Whisk to combine and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir together again. At this point you can taste the pudding and adjust the spices and sweetener as desired. Divide evenly among two glass jars.
- Transfer to the fridge and let sit overnight to thicken and develop in flavor. If desired, served topped with berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.