Organic Beets and Carrots Blend
Meet our highest fiber blend yet, in collaboration with Lauren Scruggs Kennedy! Made with only 6 ingredients, this naturally sweet protein contains nothing more than vitamin and mineral-packed beets, carrots, red reishi, and superfoods to mix into all your favorite recipes. Our veggie-forward blend provides the equivalent of one beet and one medium carrot in every serving—so that every sip or bite delivers tons of nutrition to support your healthiest life. It’s gut-loving, energy boosting, heart healthy, rich in beta carotene, and ready to be yours this summer.
- Organic Dates
- Organic Non-GMO Pea Protein
- Organic Beets
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Turmeric
- Organic Vanilla
WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- An eco-friendly alternative to animal-based proteins, our plant-based organic pea protein is vegan, allergy-safe and easy to digest, all while giving you the energy you need for the day
- Organic turmeric provides immunity-boosting antioxidants and essential minerals like iron, magnesium, and potassium
- Incredibly rare and full of intense flavor, organic vanilla boost your immune system, calm your nerves and improve your complexion—plus, they’re high in antioxidants, which help defend your cells from damage
- High in fiber and packed with antioxidants, organic deglet noor dates are a sweet way to add some natural sugar into the foods you love, without the added guilt
- Organic beets are serious sources of phytochemicals, which are associated with fighting cancer, protecting against vision damage and preventing atherosclerosis—plus, beets are known to lower blood pressure.
- Organic carrots are packed with beta carotene, which plays a major role in protecting your eyes from sun damage and cataract development—not to mention, carrots promote regular bowel movements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
All of our protein blends are:
- 100% Vegan
- Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free
- No Added Sugar or Preservatives
- Heavy Metals Tested
WAYS TO ENJOY:
RECIPE INSPIRATION? Click here
From savory to sweet (and everything in-between), our protein blends can be easily incorporated into almost any meal for the entire family. The possibilities are truly endless, and we’re just getting started.
ORGANIC BEETS + CARROTS
SUPPORTS HEALTHY EYESIGHT
Known as a precursor to vitamin A, beta carotene plays a major role in protecting your eyes from sun damage and cataract development. It’s also responsible for giving carrots their bright orange color! Even better, this blend is rich in lutein, which contributes to healthy eyesight by preventing age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
RICH IN PHYTOCHEMICALS
Both carrots and beets are serious sources of phytochemicals, like lutein, zeaxanthin, and betalains. These phytochemicals are associated with fighting cancer, protecting against vision damage and preventing atherosclerosis—aka, the buildup of fats, cholesterol and other substances in and on your artery walls.
ATake your workout to the next level. Eating beets and carrots may improve exercise capacity and endurance by promoting healthy blood flow and efficient oxygen use throughout the body.
THE TEJARI STANDARD
We really care about using the highest quality of ingredients.
You will never find any of the items listed below in our products.
“I added Tejari to my usual banana bread mix and it made for such an extra special treat! I love baking and a sweet tooth so I'm so happy to finally have something easy to add in pretty much antyhing for a boost of protein and flavor!”
“ I love the Tejari blends.The flavors and texture are so high quality and subtle. It’s the perfect on-the-go nutrition boost for when I’m working on locatio.”
Why We're Different
No Added Sugar
The flavor is incredible and not too sweet. I immediately made a slushee and can’t wait to add it to my baking. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I love this beets and carrots blend protein powder!! The flavor is lightly sweet, and one smoothie fills me up. And I love the color!
Surprisingly refreshing on these hot summer days. Blends well. I make the smoothie with strawberries, apples, bananas, beets