Organic Pumpkin Spice - Limited Edition
Our pouches are now 16 servings.
Say hello to our limited edition Pumpkin Spice Blend—our first-ever collaboration with our favorite wellness influencer, Sai De Silva of Scout the City! Out for a limited time only, our pumpkin spice blend is just the magic you need for pumpkin breads, fall lattes, seasonal smoothies and beyond. This pick-from-the-patch is packed with all your favorite autumn-worthy flavors, like organic ground vanilla, dates, nutmeg, and pumpkin (of course!). Not to mention, it’s loaded with healthy, clean ingredients like mood-boosting ashwagandha root, immunity-loving turmeric, anti-inflammatory cinnamon, and plant-based pea protein for the extra oomph you need. PSL season, here we come!
- Organic Pumpkin
- Organic Deglet Noor Dates
- Organic Non-GMO Pea Protein
- Organic Vanilla Beans
- Organic Ashwagandha Root
- Organic Cinnamon
- Organic Turmeric
- Organic Nutmeg
WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- Incredibly rare and full of intense flavor, organic ground vanilla beans boost your immune system, calm your nerves and improve your complexion—plus, they’re high in antioxidants, which help defend your cells from damage
- High in fiber and packed with antioxidants, organic deglet noor dates are a sweet way to add some natural sugar into the foods you love, without the added guilt
- An eco-friendly alternative to animal-based proteins, our plant-based organic pea protein is vegan, allergy-safe and easy to digest, all while giving you the energy you need for the day
- A autumn-worthy favorite, antioxidant-rich organic pumpkin not only tastes yummy, it’s full of immune-boosting vitamin A and skin-loving vitamin C (we’ll take seconds, please!)
- Organic turmeric provides immunity-boosting antioxidants and essential minerals like iron, magnesium, and potassium
- A dash of organic cinnamon tops off this superfood party with a surprising amount of fiber (score!) and anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-inflammatory organic nutmeg has been shown to have antibacterial properties, protecting you against potentially harmful strains of bacteria—just a few reasons why this fall fave made the cut!
- Organic ashwagandha root has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and reduce cortisol levels (aka, the stress hormone), making this ingredient a natural mood-booster*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.All of our protein blends are:
Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free
- No Added Sugar or Preservatives
WAYS TO ENJOY:
Blend, shake or sprinkle into water, dairy or non-dairy milk, yogurt, oatmeal - you name it!
RECIPE INSPIRATION? Click here
WHAT'S INSIDE OUR BLENDS
WE SIMPLY SAID NO TO:
- No Cane Sugar
- No Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Sweeteners (no stevia, sucralose, aspartame, etc.)
- No Xanthan Gum
- No Cellulose Gel or Gum
- No Carrageenan
- No Magnesium Phosphate
- No Sodium Ascorbate
- No Potassium Phosphate
- No Acesulfame Potassium
- No Salt
- No Fillers
HOW TO USE TEJARI
- 8oz Dairy
- 8oz Non-dairy, such as almond, oat or coconut milk
- 8oz Water
- Greek yogurt with granola
- Apple sauce
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwitch
- Energy balls
- Granola bars
- Pancakes or waffle mix
- Any baked dish, such as banana bread, lemon cake - for an extra dosage of protein and nutrition
Love it...wish it wasn’t offered as limited edition.
My 1st time ordering from Tejari. Absolutely blown away by the wonderful customer service from Roma. I’ve tried my fair share of protein powders and I finally found one that I absolutely love. Tastes delicious, is clean/organic, and none of that chalkiness that you sometimes taste with protein. I’m so excited to try more of the flavors. So far I’ve had Pumpkin Spice and Cocoa. Thank you and you have a loyal customer in me.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste. I highly recommend this product.
Tried the protein for pumpkin pancakes and was delicious! Can’t wait to try with other recipes!