This batter tastes like a brownie but spreads like peanut butter - filled with organic plant-based protein and superfoods, you'll be reaching for more without any guilt.
- 15 oz. can no-salt added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao Blend
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 2-4 tbsp date syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor in the order listed and blend until smooth. The consistency should be a nice spreadable dip. Taste and adjust sweetness with date syrup as desired.
- Serve immediately with fruit and other healthy snacks, or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.