These no bake chocolate coconut nests are such an easy Easter treat only require four ingredients: Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend, unsweetened shredded coconut, bittersweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate covered fruit and nuts. We can't wait for you to try this recipe!
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend,
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- Dark chocolate covered fruit and nuts, or dark chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread coconut flakes out on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake until toasted and golden, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and toss with Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend,.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over toasted coconut mixture and gently fold to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, drop small piles of mixture back onto the parchment lined sheet pan you used for the coconut.
- Top each nest with three chocolate eggs.
- Transfer to the fridge to firm up then serve or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.