This delicious and simple Chocolate and Nut Butter Swirl Nice Cream boasts the same creamy deliciousness of traditional chocolate ice cream without all those fillers. Plus, it’s dairy-free and vegan. We promise, dessert will be a hit!
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 ½ cups thinly sliced, frozen ripe banana (from about 3 medium)
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oat milk
- ¼ cup nut butter of choice
- Prior to making, peel and slice your ripe bananas into 1/2” pieces. The riper the bananas, the more natural sweetness your nice cream will have! Spread slices out on a parchment lined pan or dish and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours, but can be done well in advance and stored in the freezer.
- To make nice cream, add frozen banana, Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend, cocoa powder, vanilla, and oat milk to a high powered blender. Blend on high until smooth and thick, pausing to scrape the sides and tamper down the mixture as needed.
- Once smooth, drizzle in nut butter and pulse together 2-3 times to swirl into mixture.
- For a soft serve consistency, serve immediately. For a scoopable ice cream, transfer mixture to a tupperware or loaf pan and freeze until it has firmed up, about 2 hours.