Friends, this concept is simple: Throw a bunch of really good tasting ingredients like walnuts, dates and your favorite Tejari blend (we used Tejari Organic Apples and Greens) into a food processor and see what happens. The result? The most delicious energy bites topped with edible flowers.
- 4 medjool dates (if hard, soak in hot water for 10 minutes to soften)
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp Tejari Organic Apples + Greens
- Pinch of salt
- Dried rose petals, to garnish
1. Combine the dates, walnuts, almond flour, chia seeds, vanilla, Tejari Organic Apples + Greens, and salt
2. In a food processor, pulse the mixture until it comes together into a rough dough. If the texture is too sandy, add a couple teaspoons of water to get it moving.
3. Roll into balls and garnish with dried rose petals.
4. Place in the fridge for an hour to firm up before enjoying.
5. Store the energy balls in the fridge.