Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet, filled with a massive amount of nutrients and very few calories. Even better? They transform into the most indulgent breakfast when combined with milk, cardamom & Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend.
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 cup mylk/milk of your choice
- 1 tsp honey, optional
- Toppings: chopped medjool dates, slivered or chopped pistachios, fresh fruit of your choice, hemp seeds
- Mix the chia seeds, Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend, ground cardamom, milk, and honey in a bowl until combined.
- Let thicken in the fridge for at least four hours, or preferably overnight. Stir after one hour for best results.
Once the pudding has set — garnish with chopped dates, slivered pistachios, fresh fruit of your choice, and a sprinkle of hemp seeds.