Step aside, Starbucks—Tejari's lattes with Organic Pumpkin Spice have way less sugar, without ever compromising on those fall flavors you love. In less than 10 minutes, you’ll be sipping on a hug in a mug.
Here are a few of our favorites:
• 8-10 oz freshly brewed coffee or two shots of espresso
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend
• 4 cups oat milk
• Optional Toppings: cinnamon, cardamom & nutmeg
1. Add Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend, oat milk, and coffee (or espresso) to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the maple syrup.
3. Top with cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
- 2 cup oat milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Tejari Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of allspice (about ⅛ tsp)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 8oz cups brewed coffee
- To a blender, add the oat milk, maple, pumpkin, Tejari Pumpkin Spice blend, spices and salt. Blend until frothy, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour frothy pumpkin spice mixture into a small pan over a medium flame. Whisk just until it begins to boil.
- Evenly milk the milk between your two cups of coffee. Top with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon for the ultimate cozy drink!
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, plus more to ﬁnish
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cardamom pod, seeds only
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Splash of milk of your choice
- 2 shots (60 ml) brewed espresso
- 1 cup steamed milk of your choice
1. Heat a small skillet or pan over medium heat. Next, add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, coconut sugar, Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend, and a splash of milk. Whisk over heat until it forms a thick paste, about 1-2 minutes.
2. Spoon the pumpkin base into a latte cup or mug. Pour in the brewed espresso and whisk until combined.
3. Pour the steamed milk over the espresso and ﬁnish with a generous dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy immediately.