These indulgent muffins *look* like they're too good to be true—but they're actually refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free *and* packed with our Organic Cacao and Greens Blend. Guess you'll have to take seconds.
• 1/2 cup GF 1:1 Baking Flour (or Almond Flour)
• 1/3 cup 100% cocoa powder
• 1/3 cup Organic Cacao and Greens Blend
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup honey
• 3 tbsp nut mylk
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix wet and dry ingredients until fully incorporated. Spoon batter evenly into muffin tins and top with chocolate chips.
3. Bake for 18-24 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Allow to cool and then enjoy at any time of day!