Add some color to your winter blues. This magical pick-me-up by Noreen Wasti is not only a cinch to make—it's made with antioxidant-rich Ube (pronounced "ooh-bae"), a root vegetable with a gorgeous purple hue. Eating your veggies just got a lot easier.
• 1/2 tsp Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
• 1 tsp ube/purple sweet potato powder
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• 1/2 cup milk of your choice
• 2 shots (60 ml) brewed espresso
• Frothed milk of your choice, to ﬁnish
1. In a tall glass, whisk the Tejari Organic Vanilla, ube powder, maple syrup, and milk vigorously until no lumps remain.
2. Add the ice.
3. Pour the espresso over the ice with a layer of frothed milk to ﬁnish.