The holidays are right around the corner, so Chef Sara Frost made you a festive dessert the whole family will devour—without the guilt. It's creamy, sweet, chocolatey and full of protein.
• 3-4 cups plain, 0% yogurt
• 1/3 cup Tejari Organic Cacao Blend
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
• fruit & sweet toppings of your choosing (ex: pomegranate arils, cacao nibs, coconut shreds, etc.)
1. Combine plain yogurt with Tejari Organic Cacao Blend and whisk or blend until fully combined. Add vanilla extract and maple syrup (or monk fruit sweetener, honey or date syrup) and whisk again until combined.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the yogurt mixture onto the parchment. Use a spoon or spatula to evenly spread the yogurt mixture on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the toppings of your choosing or leave it plain.
3. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 5 hours, but ideally overnight. Once fully frozen, remove from the freezer and allow the bark to soften for a few minutes. Next, break up the bark into large and small pieces and enjoy (before it melts away!).