This recipe with Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend for Strawberry and Pistachio Whipped Goat Cheese is perfect for any snack or gathering that requires a refreshing appetizer or some easy finger food.
Ingredients: (yields ~ 1 cup (20g of protein)
- 1 6” log of plain goat cheese (about 1 cup)
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 strawberries, stems removed
- 1-2 tbsp shelled, roasted pistachios
- Combine goat cheese, Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend, salt and olive oil into a food processor and pulse until Tejari blend is incorporated. Next, add in the strawberries and pistachios and run the food processor on high until the goat cheese mix is aerated and creamy. Salt to taste and add more pistachios if you’d like!
- Spread across a platter with some crackers, pretzels or even radishes. Garnish with more strawberries and pistachios and enjoy as an afternoon snack or as part of a cocktail-hour spread. Enjoy your favorite cheese while sneaking in some healthy protein!