Little bites of joy with our Tejari Organic Cacao Blend! Life isn't complete without a recipe from Sara Frost —especially one as perfect as these truffles. Pop 'em in your mouth as an afternoon pick-me-up or satisfy your sweet tooth after dinner.
Ingredients: (yields 16 truffles)
- 8-10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao Blend
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds or chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup shredded, no-sugar added coconut
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the consistency is that of sand (~ 20 times). Using your hands, portion the mixture into into ~16 1” balls. The truffles should hold their shape, but if they do not, pulse the mixture with a splash more coconut oil or a few more dates.
- Once truffles have been formed, gently roll each truffle on a plate of shredded coconut to coat the exterior. Save in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 10 days or in your freezer for up to 1 month.