Fall is officially here! That means cozy pumpkin recipes at home. Our favorite pastry chef Claudia Martinez shared her famous recipe for Pumpkin Bread with Tejari's Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend.
- 2 scoops Organic Tejari Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 120 milliliters vegetable oil, plus more for greasing the pan
- 285 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée
- 200 grams granulated sugar
- 165 grams packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 20g teaspoons pure vanilla paste
1. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk. Add in all the other ingredients and whisk for two minutes.
2. Lightly grease pans and put mix in.
3. Put in oven for 25 minutes at 350.
4. Let the bread cool down.