Meet Sai De Silva, mother of two, lifestyle blogger and New York girl to her core. Her popular blog, Scout The City began as a fun way to document her daughter’s street style and evolved into a digital destination for all things family, fashion and beauty. So how does this busy mama-on-the-go stay energized? We like to think it has something to do with Tejari, her protein powder of choice.
In fact, Sai was such a big fan of Tejari protein powders that we teamed up with her to create a Tejari x Scout The City exclusive protein powder flavor: Organic pumpkin spice! The formula we came up with uses dates as a natural sweetener and features Sai’s favorite adaptogen: Ashwagandha! You’ll also find these ingredients:
- Organic pumpkin
- Organic Medjool dates
- Organic non-GMO pea protein
- Organic vanilla beans
- Organic ashwagandha root
- Organic cinnamon
- Organic turmeric
- Organic nutmeg
Looking for a creative way to use our new organic pumpkin spice protein? Sai’s got you covered with these fall-themed vegan chocolate pumpkin bonbons—just in time for a healthy indulgence this Halloween.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN BONBONS
- 4 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate in a food processor until smooth.
- Form into round balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate on a double burner.
- Coat each ball in chocolate and set on a tray or cookie sheet.
- Add some sea salt and put back in fridge until the chocolate is hardened. ENJOY!
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.