Pools of gooey chocolate. Sprinkles of flakey sea salt. Soft (but not too soft!) centers. It's cookie season, friends.
- 2 tbsp Tejari Cacao Blend
- 1 + 3/4 cups (238g) gluten free all purpose flour
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup (90g) coconut sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt + flaky salt to sprinkle on top
- 1 bar chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven 350°F.
- In two separate bowls, mix together the wet and dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing until a dough forms. Add in the chopped chocolate and lightly knead by hand to evenly distribute the chocolate.
- Scoop into 9 large cookie dough balls and gently press down to level, so they’re more of a disk than a ball. This dough doesn’t spread too much but still be carely not to place them too close together!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before dipping in a glass of oat milk!