Behold, the most versatile food in existence: Granola! Serve it over a bowl of yogurt, eat it cereal-style with a pour of almond milk, or pop it in your mouth as a snack!
- 3 tbsp Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- 1 + 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven 325°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend, and spices until fully incorporated.
- In another bowl, whisk the maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla together until everything is evenly combined.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Put the mixture onto a lined or greased baking sheet. Spread with your hands until the granola mix is about ½” thick. Bake for 33-35 min.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently press a spatula into the granola sheet to your desired cluster size. Allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes so the granola can harden.