This Whipped Beet Ricotta is vibrant and delicious, especially when surrounded by a variety of fresh veggies to dip in it! It’s one of our absolute favorite appetizers with our Tejari Organic Beets and Carrots to enjoy as a family or to make for a party. So simple!
- 16 ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1 large fully-cooked beet, cubed (about one cup)
- 3 Tbsp Tejari Organic Beets & Carrots Blend
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- In a food processor, combine the ricotta, beets, Tejari Organic Beets & Carrots Blend, lemon juice, one tablespoon olive oil, and salt. Process till smooth and very creamy.
- Transfer the ricotta to a serving bowl and drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Serving suggestion: Serve alongside crunchy fresh vegetables like carrots, radishes, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes.
- Garnishing suggestion: adorn the dip with torn herbs and edible ﬂowers.