VANILLA BEAN LATTE
This vanilla bean latte is made with real vanilla beans and our very own Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend. Flavor-rich with frothed coconut milk, you won't believe its less calories than your Starbucks latte and more good-for-you ingredients.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup coffee concentrate or freshly brewed espresso
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- To make a dairy-free whipped cream, chill the can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to use, open can and remove only the firm layer of cream that has settled toward the top and transfer to a chilled bowl. Leave behind the remaining coconut water and save for another use.
- Cut vanilla bean in half lengthwise and using the back of your knife, carefully scrape out the seeds. Add the super flavorful fresh vanilla seeds to the bowl with your coconut cream.
- By hand or using a mixer, whip the coconut cream and vanilla until thick and creamy. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To make the latte, gently warm almond milk and coffee in a small pot on low heat, stirring frequently to prevent scorching. When warm, add Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend and whisk to combine. Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved vanilla whipped cream and warm everything together for another 30 seconds. Taste and add sweetener if desired.
- Divide warm latte mix between two glasses and top with whipped cream to serve.