Muffins are one of my staples for meal prepping a stressful breakfast or a snack to-go. I usually prep muffins on Sundays for the week - this recipe is super easy to prepare, the flavor combinations are endless, and it makes your mornings much easier.
- 2-3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 large egg
- 1/4 cup neutral oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sliced ﬁgs
Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 12-hole mufﬁn pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, egg, oil, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Mix well to combined.
- Add the ﬂour, baking powder, baking soda, Tejari Organic Cacao and Greens Blend, cacao powder, and salt. Mix to combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the mufﬁn pan and top with sliced ﬁgs (it should be enough for 10-12 mufﬁns).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tester releases clean. Let cool before removing from the mufﬁn pan.