Looking for a no-bake dessert recipe to try? You'll love our Cacao & Coconut Protein Truffles! They're perfect to make with young kids, and are sure to satisfy picky eaters. You can even pop them in the freezer for a refreshing snack later on!
Yield: 28 truffles
- 8 large Medjool dates, pits removed
- ½ c nut butter
- 6 tbsp Tejari Organic Cacao Blend
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 t sea salt
- ½ c shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Finely chop dates and place in a small bowl. Cover with 3 tablespoons warm water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor or by hand in a bowl, combine nut butter, Tejari Organic Cacao Blend, sea salt, and date-water mixture. Blend until everything is well combined.
- Moisten hands with water and gently roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll into shredded coconut to coat.
- Enjoy right away or store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.