This healthy cookie recipe teaches you everything about how to make No-Bake Cookies. Made with our Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend, almond butter, coconut flour, almonds, and freeze-dried strawberries, these heart-shaped cookies are filled with protein and Vitamin C for a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
These healthy no-bake cookies are made with no peanut butter, but yummy almond butter instead. Take these organic treats to the next level with bright edible flowers or even chia seeds. This almond butter cookie recipe is healthy and made with no added sugar: something you can feel good about.
NO-BAKE COOKIE INGREDIENTS
- Tejari Organic Strawberry Blend (contains eco-friendly pea protein, healthy folate, fiber, potassium, and vitamin C. Vegan and full of plant-power.)
- Almond butter (creamy)
- Golden raisins
- Freeze-dried strawberries, divided
- Roasted unsalted almonds (you can find these in the bulk section of most grocery stores)
- Coconut flour (make sure to buy organic coconut flour)
- Vanilla extract (for additional flavors)
- Edible flowers, optional (highly recommended for an aesthetic touch)
Where can I buy organic Tejari Blends?
You can find our allergy-friendly Organic Tejari Superfood Blends here. There are so many yummy options to choose from for your next smoothie or no-bake recipes.
Are no-bake cookies good for you?
These cookies are good for you because they are made with our Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend which contains fiber-enriched cinnamon, anti-inflammatory turmeric, and bananas which are rich in potassium. This recipe is also naturally gluten free and made with real ingredients only.
Is this recipe family friendly?
Of course! This recipe is perfect for all ages including toddlers, children, and adults. Perfect for anyone looking for a quick pick-me-up.
How do you make healthy cookies from scratch?
Grab your heart-shaped cookie cutter and get ready to create these lovely no-bake cookies without oats!
First, set aside a portion of the freeze dried strawberries. Combine all remaining ingredients, except the edible flowers, in a food processor until a smooth ball of dough forms
Chill the dough: Transfer the rolled out dough to the refrigerator to firm up.
Here are some commonly asked questions regarding these cute cookies!
How to Store No-Bake Cookies
Why are my cookies dry?
Did you add too much coconut flour or almonds? Try adding more almond butter or a couple droplets of water to create some moisture in the cookies.
Can you reheat no-bake cookies?
We do not recommend reheating these cookies as the heat could cause them to become quite loose and you will lose the heart shape.
Why are my cookies sticky?
If you added too much almond butter, then the cookies will be a little sticky. If the ingredients are sticking to your hands, try sprinkling a little more flour into the mixture.
Why won't my cookies harden?
You may need to refrigerate the cookies for an additional amount of time until the cookies solidify. If you refrigerator is on a warmer setting, then it could take a little longer for the cookies to harden.
¼ cup Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend
1 cup almond butter
½ cup golden raisins
1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
¼ cup roasted, unsalted almonds
¼ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Edible flowers, optional
- Set aside ¼ cup of freeze dried strawberries. Combine all remaining ingredients, except the edible flowers, in a food processor until a smooth ball of dough forms.
- Add remaining ¼ cup strawberries and pulse a few times to combine, allowing some visible pieces to remain.
- Transfer cookie dough to a sheet of parchment paper, kneed together then roll out to about ½-inch thick.
- If using, gently press edible flowers onto the top of the dough, scattered about.
- Transfer the rolled out dough to the refrigerator to firm up for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the chilled dough from the fridge and using a small heart-shaped cutter, stamp out cookies.
Other Healthy Recipes You Will Love