FROZEN ACAI BITES
Warmer temps call for cooler treats—and these frozen açaí bites using our Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend are healthy, creamy, chocolatey bites get the job done in the most delicious way possible.
- 3 tbsp Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 packet (100g) frozen, unsweetened acai puree, slightly thawed
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 5 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Bee pollen
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- Combine milk, yogurt, vanilla, Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend , dates, acai, and hemp hearts in a blender in the order listed. Blend until very smooth.
- Carefully pour mixture into an ice cube tray or small silicone mold. Scrape off any excess and freeze for a few hours or overnight until solid.
- When frozen, pop acai bites out of the tray and transfer to a parchment lined sheet pan. Keep in freezer as you prepare the chocolate.
- Using a microwave or double boiler, gradually melt chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a small bowl and let cool until it is room temperature, but still liquid in consistency.
- Working one bite at a time, take one of your frozen acai out of the freezer and using a fork, gently dip into the melted chocolate to coat.
- Sprinkle with toppings if using and place back on parchment lined sheet pan in the freezer.
- Freeze coated acai bites for at least an hour before enjoying.
If not eating right away, transfer frozen bites to a freezer safe container to store.