COCONUT AND TURMERIC MACAROONS
Our coconut and turmeric macaroons with Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend are the perfect dessert or snack to have on hand when you’re craving a healthier indulgence. Store them in the freezer to keep them super fresh, and then let them thaw before enjoying – they’re best when the chocolate is a bit gooey and the centers are tender. We hope you all love these macaroons!
Coconut & Turmeric Macaroons
Yield: 10-12 macaroons
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place egg whites, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and salt into a bowl and beat until frothy.
- Add Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend and shredded coconut and gently fold together using a rubber spatula until well blended, then set mixture aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, place mounds with about 2 tbsp of batter onto the lined sheet pan, spaced 1 inch apart.
- Bake until you can see some browning along the bottom edges, 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an air tight container at room temp for up to 3 days.