Pepitas (pumpkin seeds) are rich in antioxidants and make for a great mid-afternoon snack when you're craving something with spice and a satisfying crunch. Our simple recipe combines pepitas with our Organic Apple + Greens Blend and can be made in 20 minutes or less for a ready-to-eat treat that can be stored for up to a week for later snacking.
Yield: 2 cups
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds, pepitas
- 1 tablespoon Tejari Organic Apple + Greens blend
- 2 tsp onion granules
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, spread out the pumpkin seeds and roast until lightly toasted, about 15 minutes.
- While the pepitas are roasting, mix together your Tejari Organic Apple + Greens blend, spices and salt.
- Remove toasted pumpkin seeds from oven and immediately toss with coconut oil and spice blend.
- Serve warm as a snack or sprinkle on top of salads and grains bowls. Once cooled, store in a sealed container for up to a week.
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.