4-INGREDIENT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES (VEGAN)
These healthy and delicious 4-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies are ridiculously healthy, subtly sweet, and vegan! Made with our Tejari Golden Banana Blend and no flour, these cookies are great for both breakfast and dessert!
These 4-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies are incredible. Perfectly moist and filled with rich flavors from fresh bananas and and walnuts, this banana oat cookies recipe is great for any time of the day.
We love to make this recipe because it's perfect for meal-prepping and having for on-the-go errands and adventures. You will love these cute bundles of treats filled with superfoods!
INGREDIENTS FOR 4-INGREDIENT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
For this ridiculously healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe, all you need are just four simple ingredients!
- Organic bananas (ripe)
- Tejari Organic Banana Blend (our Tejari Organic Banana Blend is filled with immune-boosting properties and nutrients. Each serving contains amounts of turmeric, eco-friendly pea protein, cinnamon, and potassium)
- Oats (we used rolled oats for this recipe and do not know how quick oats would turn out)
- Walnuts (we like to get our organic walnuts from the bulk section at the local grocery store)
ARE WALNUTS GOOD FOR YOU?
Walnuts are loaded with nutrients such as fiber, protein, antioxidants, healthy fats such as omega-3s, and so much more! Walnuts are great for preserving energy in our bodies throughout the day, and they're the ultimate snacks for hiking, studying, or working.
WHAT IS PEA PROTEIN?
HOW TO MAKE THESE HEALTHY BANANA OAT COOKIES
In just a few very simple steps, you will have yummy vegan banana oat cookies in no time! This recipe is great for having kids in the kitchen, too!
- Mash bananas: First, preheat the oven to 350°F. Next, in a bowl, mash the bananas until softened.
- Add the Tejari Organic: Next, pour the Tejari Organic Banana Blend into the bananas.
- Fold in the oats and walnuts: Gently fold in the the oats and chopped walnuts.
- Transfer to baking sheet: Carefully place spoonfuls of cookie batter onto the baking sheet. Flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Bake: Finally, bake the cookies for 18-20 minutes.
- Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container for about five days.
- To freeze these 4-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies, transfer them to a freezer-safe storage container or bag and freeze for up to six months.
- Use bananas that are spotty and ripe.
Other Recipes You Will Love
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Spinach Blueberry Muffins
- Green Energy Squares
- Coconut Macaroons
- Healthy No-Bake Cookies
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl until softened.
- Add Tejari Organic Banana Blend and mix until smooth and combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the oats and walnuts until everything is mixed together.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, drop spoonfuls of batter, keeping cookies roughly 1” apart.
- Press down gently using the back of a fork to flatten the top of each cookie.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes.