4-INGREDIENT BREAKFAST COOKIE
We’re having cookies for breakfast, are you? We love this wholesome recipe for super busy mornings, or on days when you want to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing nutrition. Our recipe features good-for-you ingredients, tastes great and is super simple to make with our Tejari Golden Banana Blend.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ c chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl until well softened.
- Add Tejari Organic Banana Blend and mix until smooth and combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the oats and walnuts until everything is mixed together.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, drop spoonfuls of batter, keeping cookies roughly 1” apart.
- Press down gently using the back of a fork to flatten the top of each cookie.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes.