Our homemade Chewy Apple Pecan Granola Bars are perfect for breakfast or a delicious snack. Store them in the freezer and you’ll always have a wholesome snack ready when you need it. Recipe yields 8 granola bars.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tbsp Tejari Organic Strawberry Blend
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup raw pecans, chopped
- ½ cup dried apple, chopped
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8” pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, Tejari Organic Strawberry Blend, flax, cinnamon, and salt along with the chopped pecans and apples.
- In a separate smaller bowl, stir together the almond butter, milk, vanilla, coconut oil, and maple syrup until well blended.
- Pour wet mixture over the dry and stir with a rubber spatula to combine, making sure ingredients are nicely dispersed.
- Place mixture into pan, pressing down to distribute evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, top and edges should be slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before lifting out of pan and slicing into bars.
Cut into sections and enjoy on-the-go or topped with your favorite yogurt!
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.