TEJARI PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
Yep, you read that right. Healthy peanut butter pumpkin cups! As in, no need to sneak candy from your little one's trick-or-treat stash—these ones are all for you, and perfect for the whole fam, too.
An easy recipe for homemade dark chocolate peanut butter cups with a cozy spiced pumpkin filling, using our Limited Edition Organic Pumpkin Spice. This recipe can also be used with our Organic Cacao Blend or Organic Vanilla Blend for preference.
Ready to turn your chocolate-covered dreams into reality?
- 7 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Line a mini-muffin pan with foil cups and set aside.
- To temper chocolate, place roughly 2/3 of the chopped chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Add the coconut oil and microwave on 50% power for 45 seconds. Remove and stir to combine. Repeat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from microwave and gradually stir in the remaining 1/3 of the chopped chocolate until shiny and smooth.
- Using a spoon, drizzle about a teaspoon melted chocolate to the bottom of each foil cup. Use the back of the spoon to gently push chocolate slightly up the sides of each liner.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to firm up, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix peanut butter, Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice, and honey until thoroughly blended. Mix will have the texture of dough. Divide into 12 equal portions and roll each into a plump disk, about the size of a quarter.
- Once firm, remove chocolate and place a disk of peanut butter mixture in center of each cup, pressing down to make sure the top stays flat.
- Pour melted chocolate on top until just covered. You may need to heat back up in 10 second increments until remelted.
- Let peanut butter cups setup in the fridge until firm, about 30 minutes.
These tasty treats are best served at room temperature, but should be stored in the fridge and will last a week (if they make it that long!).