Cashew Dip is a vegetarian, plant-based dip that's perfect with vegetables or crackers.. This creamy, delicious dip is the perfect appetizer for an afternoon pick-me-up with an added boost of protein and fiber with our Organic Apples and Greens Blend.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- handful fresh dill, plus more to garnish
- handful fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Tejari Organic Apples & Greens
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- thinly slice radishes, to garnish
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Drain the cashews and add them to a food processor with the garlic, dill, cilantro, Tejari Organic Apples & Greens, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy. If too grainy, add a couple of teaspoons of water to get it moving.
- Spread the dip on a plate and drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with fresh dill and radish slices. Serve with bread, crackers, and crudités.