INGREDIENTS FOR THIS BEETROOT SMOOTHIE
For this healthy strawberry smoothie, you will need just a handful of simple ingredients that you may already have lying around the kitchen!
- Tejari Organic Beets & Carrots Blend (rich in fiber and natural minerals, this organic protein blend features amazing superfoods such as reishi, turmeric, and non-GMO pea protein that is eco-friendly)
- Beets (chopped and raw; organic when possible)
- Organic Strawberries (we like to use frozen strawberries, but you can use fresh strawberries, too. Just add ice!
- Banana (totally optional, but highly encouraged)
- Chia seeds (if you want an extra boost of protein and omega-3s, then we highly suggest adding these miraculous seeds!)
- Apples (organic when possible)
- Shredded Coconut (for garnishment)
- Mint (for garnishment)
BENEFITS OF REISHIThis woody fungi is known for its medicinal benefits for the human body. Reishi mushrooms are known to properly regulate glucose levels of the body, support a healthy immune system, and a variety of other beneficial attributes.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE REISHI?Always consult with your medical provider before introducing new supplements, but you can take reishi daily.
HOW DOES REISHI MAKE YOU FEEL?Studies have shown that reishi mushrooms have a significant effect on the levels of anxiety and depression. When you take ingest reishi mushrooms, you can feel good about what you're introducing to your body.
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
HOW TO MAKE THIS BEETROOT SMOOTHIE
- Blend: First, add Tejari Organic Beets & Carrots, beets, strawberries, banana, chia seeds, and apples to a blender. Blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Adjust Flavor: Taste and adjust the flavor as needed.
- Serve: Divide between serving glasses and enjoy. Garnish with banana slices, mint, or shredded coconut.
- The recipe is best when served fresh, but you can freeze this smoothie into popsicles.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one day.
- Create a smoothie bowl with granola, fruit, nuts, and so much more.
WHAT FRUIT GOES WELL WITH BEETS?
We like all types of fruit with beet such as bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and so much more!
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
IS THIS RECIPE FAMILY-FRIENDLY?
Certainly! Those of all ages can enjoy this healthy and vibrant smoothie recipes.
Other Tejari Recipes You'll Love
3 tablespoons Tejari Organic Beets & Carrots Blend
1/3 cup peeled + chopped raw beet (organic, when possible)
1 ⅓ cup frozen strawberries (if fresh, add ice // organic, when possible)
1/4 ripe frozen banana (optional// peeled + sliced)
2/3 cup organic apples
2 tablespoons chia seeds
Fresh mint or shredded coconut (for garnish)
Add Tejari Organic Beets & Carrots, beets, strawberries, banana (optional for sweetness), chia seeds and apples to blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banana for sweetness, apple juice to thin, or strawberries for a more intense fruit flavor.
Divide between two serving glasses and enjoy. Optional: Garnish with banana slices, fresh mint, and/or shredded coconut. Best when fresh, though leftovers will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Freeze leftovers in ice cube trays or popsicle molds for an afternoon pick-me-up.