POWER GREEN JUICE
This Power Green Juicer recipe is packed with kale, cucumbers, celery, lemon, ginger, and apples plus our Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend. Loaded with fruits and veggies, this juice is healthy and delicious!
Power Green Juice
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, roughly chopped
- ½ lemon, peel & pith cut away
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled
- ½ English cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 large granny smith apple, quartered
- 4 stalks of celery, cut in pieces
- 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend
- 1 cup ice
- Wash and prep ingredients as listed.
- Add the produce to the juicer in the above order; ending with the celery. Will yield about 2 cups of juice.
- Pour half the juice into a mason jar along with 1 tablespoon Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend and ½ cup ice.
- Shake well to combine then pour into a glass. Repeat with the second serving.
- For maximum freshness, serve right after making.