RECIPE FOR KALE JUICE
This detoxifying recipe for kale juice is jam-packed with cucumbers, kale, celery, lemon, ginger, apples, and our nutrient-dense Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend. Healthy and delicious, this green power juice is easy to make and perfect for when you need a boost of energy!
Made with fresh vegetables and fruits, this healthy kale and apple juice recipe is loaded with benefits and quickly going to become your next favorite drink. Filled with plant-based protein and phytonutrients, this raw juice is refreshing and good for you.
For the full measurements, scroll down towards the bottom of the page.
- Kale - We like to use organic Lacinato kale, also known as Italian, dinosaur, or Tuscan kale, for this recipe. You can find this cruciferous vegetable at the farmers' market or superfood store in the organic produce section.
- Lemon - One whole lemon is needed in this recipe for kale juice.
- Ginger - You will need one inch piece of ginger. We recommend fresh ginger over ground.
- Cucumber - We like to use an organic English cucumber for our green power juice.
- Apple - Granny smith apple is preferred for additional bright and tart flavors.
- Celery - Organic celery can be found in the organic produce section at most grocery stores.
- Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend - there are 1.5 cups of spinach and 17 blueberries in each blend.
- Ice - Ice is cooled to cool this recipe down and make it that much more refreshing.
WHAT IS KALE GOOD FOR?
Kale is loaded with all types of benefits such as an abundance of vitamins, folate, iron, and fiber. Studies are being done on the additional benefits of the properties of leafy green veggies specifically kale.
WHAT IS GINGER ROOT GOOD FOR?
Ginger root is known for for its amazing benefits such as being anti-inflammatory, extremely high in antioxidants, and used for anti-nausea.
CAN I USE ANOTHER TYPE OF APPLE?
You can use any kind of apple in this recipe like Opal, Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious, etc. We like to use Granny Smith because of its benefits and mildly tart flavor.
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
You can find our Organic Tejari Superfood Blends here. There are so many yummy options to choose from for your next smoothie and smoothie bowl recipes.
Are you curious about which Organic Tejari Blends are good for you? Take our quiz!
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE FOR KALE JUICE
You will love how easy to prepare this kale and apple juice is. Minimal and stress-free for an amazing boost of energy in the morning, afternoon, or pre-workout.
- Wash & Prep Ingredients: First, wash and prepare the kale, lemon, ginger, cucumber, apple, and celery. Set aside.
- Add to Blender: Next, add all of the produce to a juicer ending with the celery.
- Combine: Pour half the juice into a jar with a lid and pour the Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend into the liquid. Add ½ cup of ice.
- Shake: Finally, put the lid on the jar and shake the juice well until fully combined. Repeat with the remainder of the juice. Serve immediately.
- For maximum fresh flavors, serve this juice immediately after preparing.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up four days.
- Freeze this juice into popsicles by pouring into popsicle molds and placing in the freezer.
HOW TO MAKE KALE JUICE WITHOUT A BLENDER?
Simply transfer all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain the liquid over a sieve or nut bag to remove the pulp.
CAN I DRINK KALE JUICE EVERY DAY?
Before incorporating anything new into your diet, you should always consult with your medical provider. Generally speaking, it should be okay to drink kale juice every day! An extra boost of nutrients is never a bad thing.
HOW DO YOU PREPARE KALE FOR JUICING?
To prepare kale for juicing, you will want to make sure the kale leaves have been thoroughly washed with water or a vinegar and water solution. Next, roughly chop the leaves.
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Tejari Organic is low in sugar (it has no added sugar), has a moderate level of protein, and it also contains fiber. You want to incorporate things like this in your diet as you want nutrient density when you're eating - things to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full for extended periods of time. Tejari does all of that!
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
Our Tejari Organic Blends are made with the cleanest and most pristine ingredients only. From organic and wholesome organic pea protein powder to transparent labels you can trust, Organic Tejari Superfood Blends are carried out with the highest standards in place to offer the most genuine experiences you could ever have.
IS THIS RECIPE FOR ALL AGES?
This recipe is suitable for anyone and contains whole ingredients that are healthy for the body.
OTHER TEJARI-RELATED POSTS YOU WILL LOVE
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, roughly chopped
- ½ lemon, peel & pith cut away
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled
- ½ English cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 large granny smith apple, quartered
- 4 stalks of celery, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend
- 1 cup ice
- Wash and prep ingredients as listed.
- Add the produce to the juicer in the above order; ending with the celery. Will yield about 2 cups of juice.
- Pour half the juice into a mason jar along with 1 tablespoon Tejari Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend and ½ cup ice.
- Shake well to combine then pour into a glass. Repeat with the second serving.
- For maximum freshness, serve right after making.