THE MOST DELICIOUS NO BAKE PUMPKIN BALLS
We had so much fun baking our Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Balls during our Cooking Workshop led by Chef Heather Wong on Sunday. They’re the perfect post-workout boost for you—and a delicious, healthy snack for your kids, too.
- Medium sized mixing bowl
- Spatula or wood spoon
- Small cookie scoop
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup creamy almond butter
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons honey or date syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso + 2 tablespoons boiling water ¼ cup Tajari Pumpkin Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- In mixing bowl, combine almond butter, pumpkin puree, honey, espresso, vanilla extract, and stir together.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients, and mix altogether until fully combined.
- Use cookie scoop to portion out mixture and roll into balls using your hands.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or freeze for longer.
We hope this gives you (or someone you love!) a head-start on some healthy holiday baking. Need more inspiration for the holidays? You'll love our Pumpkin Spice Bread.