Is there anything more quintessentially fall than pumpkin bread? Sneak some for breakfast, an afternoon pick-me-up, or dessert. Better yet, bake a few to give to your family and friends.
Tejari Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Tejari Pumpkin Spice Protein
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional - top with nuts and/or seeds (I used pumpkin seeds and hemp hearts)
- Whisk wet ingredients in one bowl, mix dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Fold dry mixture into wet mixture until combined and no streaks appear.
- Pour batter into a lightly oiled and flour dusted loaf pan.
- Top with nuts or seeds of choice.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting.