Apple rings covered in batter. Made with Tejari Organic Vanilla, pumpkin puree and warming spices. Serve it for breakfast before heading to the pumpkin patch, or satisfy your sweet tooth after dinner.
• 1 1/2 tbsp pumpkin puree
• 6 tbsp sparkling water (or regular water)
• 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
• 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
• 2 tbsp Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
• 1 tbsp almond flour
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp ginger
• 1/4 baking soda
• A pinch of salt
• 2 whole apples
1. Slice the apples into rings and remove the core.
2. Heat a little coconut oil on a skillet on medium heat.
3. Dry the apple rings with a paper towel.
4. Add flour to the apples and dust the excess off.
5. Dip the apples into the batter and pan fry on one side (make sure the oil is hot enough; we want the batter to sizzle a bit). You can also try to air fry as well.
6. Flip gently after the apple rings are not sticking to the pan (after about 1,5-2 minutes) and cook the other side.
7. Drizzle with melted white chocolate (mixed with a little bit of coconut oil) or enjoy as is!