The secret to a perfectly moist, not-too-sweet snacking cake? Light and airy batter—like a pancake with your favorite blend, Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend! No arguments here.
- 1 cup gluten free 1:1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Tejari Organic Cacao and Strawberry Blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add-ins: 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients until evenly combined.
- Whisk together the eggs, maple, lemon and vanilla until smooth before adding in the greek yogurt. Mix again until even in color.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until incorporated. This batter will look and feel more like a pancake, very light and airy. This helps make it the perfectly moist, not-too-sweet snacking cake!
- Pour the batter into a lined or greased 8x8 baking sheet. Top with as many strawberry slices as your heart desires.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, checking with a toothpick around 30 minutes to see if it comes out clean.
- Serve on its own, with a scoop of yogurt or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, depending on what time of day it is!