Crackers with the Tejari treatment: with oats, maple syrup, and all your favorite seeds. Oh, and Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend, of course.
- 2 tbsp Tejari Blueberry + Spinach Blend
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 3 tbsp poppy seeds
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, cut another piece of equal size and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, poppy seeds, fennel seeds, salt, and Tejari Blueberry + Spinach Blend.
- In a small bowl, whisk water, olive oil, and maple syrup to combine. Stir wet mixture into the oat mixture. Let sit for 10 minutes until all the liquid has absorbed and the mix is slightly thicker.
- Transfer oat mixture to parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the second sheet of parchment on top of the mixture. With a rolling pin, flatten the mixture until it is about ⅛” thick.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, 40-50 mins, turning half way through.
- Remove from the oven and allow cracker to completely cool on the baking sheet. Break into pieces with your hands. Serve with butter and salt, with dips, or snack on alone. Will last for a week in an airtight container.