Organic Blueberry + Spinach Blend - Two Sachet Set
Two Sachets of Organic Blueberry + Spinach Included.
Struggling to sneak in those superfoods? This organic protein blend was made especially for kids! What’s inside? 17 sweet, ripe, fresh blueberries and one and a half cups of nutrient-dense organic spinach per serving—which means your little ones will be well on their way to meeting their recommended fruits and vegetables for the day. Not to mention, every sip or bite they take delivers essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, fiber, iron and antioxidants. Mix it into yogurt, blend it into smoothies or bake it into indulgent desserts for the whole family. Your kids will never know the difference!
- Organic Freeze Dried Banana
- Organic Non-GMO Pea Protein
- Organic Freeze-Dried Blueberries
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein
- Organic Spinach
- Organic Turmeric
- Organic Ground Chia Seed
WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- For brain development and focus: Antioxidant-rich organic blueberries [have x/y/z that help with brain development[ and are high in fiber to keep things moving!
- For immune boosting powers: Our organic spinach delivers with immunity-boosting vitamin A and energy-boosting iron, and Organic turmeric provides immunity-boosting antioxidants and essential minerals like iron, magnesium, and potassium
- For strength and energy: An eco-friendly alternative to animal-based proteins, our plant-based organic pea protein is vegan, allergy-safe and easy to digest, all while giving you the energy you need for the day
- For healthy digestion: Organic bananas pack a powerful amount of prebiotic fiber, and a dash of organic cinnamon tops off this superfood party with a surprising amount of fiber (score!) and anti-inflammatory properties*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All of our protein blends are:
- 100% Vegan
- Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free
- No Added Sugar or Preservatives
WAYS TO ENJOY:
Blend, shake or sprinkle into water, dairy or non-dairy milk, yogurt, oatmeal - you name it!
RECIPE INSPIRATION? Click here
From savory to sweet (and everything in-between), our protein blends can be easily incorporated into almost any meal for the entire family. The possibilities are truly endless, and we’re just getting started.
ORGANIC BLUEBERRY + SPINACH
Rich in bone-building minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, this blend supports healthy bone growth and development
Naturally sweet and essential for muscle recovery, bananas take the lead in our superfood protein blends, inching you toward your daily potassium needs in a delicious and balanced way.
BALANCES HEALTH GOALS
With plant-based fiber and pea protein in every serving, the ingredients in Tejari blends make intuitive eating and weight management simple, promote regular gut motility and act as an excellent source of plant-based iron.
Organic cinnamon is key in regulating blood sugar and energy levels, repairing tissue damage, and supporting heart health. Organic turmeric provides a variety of benefits; it stimulates the body’s antioxidant defenses and plays a potential role in cancer-fighting efforts, all while keeping your mood elevated with a boost of magnesium.
THE TEJARI STANDARD
We really care about using the highest quality of ingredients.
You will never find any of the items listed below in our products.
“I added Tejari to my usual banana bread mix and it made for such an extra special treat! I love baking and a sweet tooth so I'm so happy to finally have something easy to add in pretty much antyhing for a boost of protein and flavor!”
“ I love the Tejari blends.The flavors and texture are so high quality and subtle. It’s the perfect on-the-go nutrition boost for when I’m working on locatio.”
Why We're Different
No Added Sugar
Blueberries are a personal favorite so I whip this into my yogurt every morning and add my favorite toppings for a delicious and healthy protein breakfast! I love it!
It is a little on the pricey side for the amount. Enjoyed it tasted great!
I am enjoying it in oatmeal!