INGREDIENTS FOR EASY VEGAN CHIA PUDDING
- Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend - Loaded with superfood ingredients such as red reishi, freeze-dried bananas for additional potassium, and plant-based protein, this blend is exactly what you need for your next meal.
- Chia seeds - Nutrient-dense chia seeds are loaded with protein, fiber, a great source for omega-3s, and a great way to give yourself an energy boost. You can find chia seeds at your local market in the health-food section or online.
- Organic cinnamon - Ground organic cinnamon is used for its anti-inflammatory benefits and flavor. Spicy and comforting, you'll definitely love the combination of almond milk and cinnamon in this recipe.
- Ginger - A natural anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory, ground ginger is a great source of antioxidants and additional flavor.
- Cloves - Ground cloves are used for this recipe so make sure you have them in your pantry!
- Almond milk - We used almond milk for this vegan chia pudding, but you can use any milk such as coconut, flax, hemp, oat, etc.
- Organic vanilla extract - Pure vanilla extract only for optimal ingredients in this delicious recipe.
- Date syrup - For an extra hint of sweetness, add some date syrup or substitute the date syrup with maple syrup or keep it sugar-free by using Monk Fruit Sweetener.
- Organic berries - We like to use a combination of fresh blackberries and blueberries, but you can use any berries your heart desires. Strawberries, raspberries, or even bananas would be perfect for this recipe.
Feeling festive in the fall? Simply add some chopped apples to this chia pudding!
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
You can find our Organic Tejari Superfood Blends here. There are so many yummy options to choose from for your next smoothie and smoothie bowl recipes.
Are you curious about which Organic Tejari Blends are good for you? Take our quiz!
WHAT IS RED REISHI MUSHROOM GOOD FOR?
Red reishi mushroom has been used around the world for centuries and is known for its great benefits. A natural immune-booster that is great for controlling glucose levels, a lot of people take reishi mushrooms as daily supplements. Consult with your medical provider before introducing new supplements in your diet!
IS CHIA PUDDING GOOD?
Chia pudding is oh, so good and is extremely versatile! You can easily customize this recipe to fit your desires (like add matcha) or you can stick with us and follow us through!
HOW TO MAKE CHIA PUDDING WITH ALMOND MILK
This easy chia pudding is so simple to make and perfect for your next batch of meal prepping. When you're looking for an effortless recipe, this chia pudding is definitely it.
- COMBINE INGREDIENTS: First, combine the Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend, chia seeds, cinnamon, ginger, ground cloves, almond milk, vanilla extract, and sweetener. Set aside.
- ADJUST: Gently stir again. At this point, you can adjust the sweetener and spices if you desire.
- CHILL: Transfer the chia pudding to air tight containers and store in the refrigerator for one to two hours or up to overnight. Top with berries or other desired sliced fresh fruit.
- Wait until ready to eat until adding the berries.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- If the chia seed pudding is too thin, allow it to set for a little longer.
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Tejari is low in sugar (it has no added sugar), it has a moderate level of protein, and it also contains fiber. You want to incorporate things like this in your diet as you want nutrient density when you're eating - things to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full for extended periods of time, and Tejari does that.
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
Our Organic Tejari Blends are made with the cleanest and most pristine ingredients. From organic and wholesome organic pea protein powder to transparent labels you can trust, Organic Tejari Superfood Blends are carried out with the highest standards in place to offer the most genuine experiences you could ever have.
IS THIS KID-FRIENDLY?
This vegan chia pudding is certainly kid-friendly. Both toddlers and children of all ages will love this nutritious recipe.
WHAT TIME OF DAY DO YOU SUGGEST THIS RECIPE?
This recipe is great for breakfast or brunch before or after yoga, and it is even suitable for a post-workout snack in the mid-afternoon.
OTHER HEALTHY RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- Sweet Avocado Mousse
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- No Bake Frozen Acài Bites
- Healthy No Bake Cookies
- Rise and Shine Yogurt Fruit Bowl Recipe
Yield: 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons date syrup (optional)
- ¼ cup organic berries (optional)
- First, combine all ingredients except berries in a medium bowl or 1 quart liquid measure. Whisk to combine and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir together again. At this point you can taste the pudding and adjust the spices and sweetener as desired. Divide evenly among two glass jars.
- Transfer to the fridge and let sit overnight to thicken and develop in flavor. If desired, served topped with berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.