INGREDIENTS FOR THIS YOGURT BOWL RECIPE
You really don't need much to create this transformative and bright recipe. We love this breakfast recipe for when we're needing something quick and effortless!
- Yogurt - unsweetened. To make this recipe vegan, simply use a dairy-free and plant-based yogurt such as coconut, soy, etc.
- Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend - Loaded with red reishi mushrooms, plant-based protein, and so much more, you can find this superfood blend here.
- Matcha powder - Make sure to source high-quality and ethically made matcha powder only. You can find matcha powder at your local health-food store in the tea section.
- Fresh fruit - We like to use kiwis and red or white grapes for this yogurt bowl recipe, but you can honestly use whichever types of fresh and dried fruits you have on hand! Have some berries? Go for it; the options are limitless!
- Bee pollen - You can find bee pollen at your local farmers' market, online, or at your local health-food store in the supplements section.
- Nuts and seeds - A great way to squeeze in additional plant-based protein and fiber, you can really top this yogurt bowl with any nuts or seeds you would like such as hemp hearts, chia seeds, almonds, and so much more. We like to buy our nuts and seeds from the bulk-food section at the local market.
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
You can find our Organic Tejari Superfood Blends here. There are so many yummy options to choose from for your next recipes when you're wanting to squeeze in some additional superfood benefits.
Are you curious about which Organic Tejari Blends are good for you? Take our quiz!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EATING BEE POLLEN?
Known as a natural anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and source of antioxidants, bee pollen is commonly taken as a health supplement for its benefits. If you're allergic to bees, then proceed with caution!
IS MATCHA POWDER CAFFEINATED?
Yes, since matcha powder is derived from green tea leaves, it is filled with caffeine! If you're looking for a caffeine-free option, then simply omit the matcha powder.
HOW TO MAKE THIS RISE AND SHINE FRUIT YOGURT BOWL
This fruit yogurt bowl recipe is seriously so easy to make! We love to make this light and hearty breakfast when we're looking for something effortless and minimal. Perfect for the warmer months!
WHISK: In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend, and the matcha powder.
COMBINE: If using sliced fresh fruit, then gently fold the fruit into the yogurt bowl.
- GARNISH: If garnishing with nuts, seeds, or bee pollen, then gently place them on top. Enjoy!
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- If storing in the refrigerator, then wait to top with bee pollen and seeds until ready to eat.
WHAT IS HEALTHY TO PUT IN YOGURT?
You can add all types of things to yogurt! You can add your choices of fresh fruit, berries, seeds, bee pollen, our Tejari Organic Blends, and so much more.
WHAT SEEDS ARE GOOD IN YOGURT?
We like to use hemp hearts, chia seeds, or even flax seeds to add a bit of nutrition to our recipes.
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Tejari is low in sugar (it has no added sugar), it has a moderate level of protein, and it also contains fiber. You want to incorporate things like this in your diet as you want nutrient density when you're eating - things to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full for extended periods of time, and Tejari does that.
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
Our Organic Tejari Blends are made with the cleanest and most pristine ingredients only. From organic and wholesome organic pea protein powder to transparent labels you can trust, Organic Tejari Superfood Blends are carried out with the highest standards in place to offer the most genuine experiences you could ever have.
IS THIS YOGURT BOWL RECIPE FAMILY FRIENDLY?
This fruit yogurt bowl recipe is definitely appropriate for all ages! If serving to children, then make sure to omit the matcha powder and consult with your medical professional before introducing bee pollen to the diet.
OTHER HEALTHY RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- Chia Pudding
- Green Energy Squares
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Healthy No-Bake Cookies
- No Bake Frozen Acài Bites
- 1 cup unsweetened yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Green grapes
- Bee pollen
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend, and matcha powder until well blended.
- Add fruit toppings and any other desired mix-ins. Enjoy a healthy and stimulating breakfast to start your day off right!