You're going to love this fluffy banana pancakes recipe! Healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, these coconut flour banana pancakes are subtly sweet, delicious, and made with our superfood Organic Tejari Golden Banana Blend.
What's not to love about delicious coconut banana pancakes?! Easy to make, versatile, and extremely satisfying– this banana pancakes recipe is one you're going to want to keep around for your next breakfast or brunch!
Loaded with benefits from nutritious superfoods and plant protein, this pancakes recipe is one you can truly feel good about.
INGREDIENTS FOR FLUFFY BANANA PANCAKES
All you need is just a handful of simple pantry ingredients plus a couple ingredients from the refrigerator to make this yummy recipe!
Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend (filled with natural anti-inflammatory properties, potassium, and organic pea protein that is super good for you)
Organic coconut flour (a gluten-free alternative to regular all-purpose flour plus it adds a bit of nuttiness to the recipe)
Baking powder (make sure you choose gluten and aluminum-free!)
Organic salt (Kosher organic salt)
- Coconut oil
Honey (you could also use any type of sweetener such as maple syrup, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener, etc.)
Organic eggs (room temperature)
Organic almond milk (any type of plant-based milk will work)
Almond extract (for extra flavor)
Vanilla extract (pure vanilla extract)
Lemon zest (you will need one lemon)
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
You can find our Organic Tejari Superfood Blends here
. There are so many yummy options to choose from for your next smoothie and smoothie bowl recipes.
HOW HEALTHY IS PEA PROTEIN?
Pretty healthy! Due to the fact that is it eco-friendly and a gluten-free and whole source of protein, we can consider it healthy! Pea protein is allergen-free and easy digestible making it great for those of all ages.
IS THIS FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Make sure you check with your medical provider before introducing new foods to your children. Generally speaking, this recipe is great for a variety of ages! '
Are you curious about which Organic Tejari Blends are good for you? Take our quiz!
HOW TO MAKE THESE COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES
It just takes a few simple steps to create these delicious fluffy banana pancakes! You will love these simple fool-proof instructions.
- Whisk dry ingredients: First, whisk the Tejari Organic Banana Blend, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix: Next, cream together the coconut oil and sweetener until smooth. Then, whisk the eggs in one at a time.
- Add liquid ingredients: Add the milk, extracts, and lemon zest. Stir until combined.
- Cook the pancakes: Add oil the the pan and place one tablespoon of pancake batter on it. Cook for two to three minutes per side. Cook the rest of the batter until you've used all of it.
Make sure you don't overcook the pancakes! These pancakes do not bubble like traditional pancakes, so you'll want to keep a close eye on the side that is being cooked.
Serve with fresh berries, homemade whipped cream, organic berry compote, etc. Truly, the options are limitless with this recipe!
- For a vegan version, use flax eggs and maple syrup instead of eggs and honey.
WHY DO MY COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES FALL APART?
You may need to add more coconut flour to the recipe!
WHAT IS THE BEST COCONUT FLOUR?
We like to use Bob Red Mill's, Thrive Market, and any other type of organic coconut flour we can find.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SURE YOUR PANCAKES ARE FLUFFY?
Slowly, incorporate the eggs by introducing the yolks and whites separately. This should help create a fluffy texture!
Our Organic Tejari Blends are made with the cleanest and most pristine ingredients only. From organic and wholesome organic pea protein powder to transparent labels you can trust, Organic Tejari Superfood Blends are carried out with the highest standards in place to offer the most genuine experiences you could ever have.
OTHER RECIPES TO ENJOY
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Organic Golden Banana Blend
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, plus extra for frying the pancakes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the Organic Golden Banana Blend, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and honey until mostly smooth (a few small lumps of coconut oil is fine). Whisk the eggs in one at a time. Add the almond milk, almond extract, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
3. Fold in the dry ingredients with a spatula, and mix until just combined. Try not to overwork the batter or the pancakes won’t be as fluffy.
4. Heat about 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
5. Add batter (1 heaping tablespoon makes 1 pancake) and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on first side. The batter will not bubble as much as traditional pancakes, so be sure to check the underside and flip when golden brown. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on the other side.
6. Continue cooking pancakes in batches until all of the batter has been used, adding more coconut oil to the pan as needed. You should end up with about 12 2-inch pancakes.
Shop this organic superfood blend by clicking here for the full serving pouch or sachets (one serving).