Tejari Vanilla Brioche French Toast by the lovely Nooren Wasti. Crispy on the outside. Soft and pillow-y on the inside. Warm, sweet and savory all around. A curl-up-in-bed kinda breakfast. Let's not waste any time—here's the recipe with Tejari's Organic Vanilla Blend.
- Eggs: Organic farm fresh eggs to make the French fluffy.
- Milk: Any type of organic milk will work.
- Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract for a rich vanilla flavor.
- Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend: Loaded with superfood ingredients such as red reishi, freeze-dried bananas for additional potassium, and plant-based protein, this blend is exactly what you need for your next meal.
- Cinnamon: What would this French toast be without organic ground cinnamon?
- Salt: Any kind of Kosher sea salt.
- Brioche bread: Thickly sliced.
- Oil: Neutral or butter for frying.
- Toppings: Your choice of fresh fruit, maple syrup, whipped cream, etc.
WHAT MAKES BRIOCHE DIFFERENT TO OTHER FRENCH BREADS?
Brioche is bread, but has richer flavors due to the eggs and milk added to the dough. Brioche is soft, buttery, and a little bit which makes it similar to a pastry.
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
You can find our Organic Tejari Superfood Blends here. There are so many yummy options to choose from for your next delicious recipes.
Are you curious about which Organic Tejari Blends are good for you? Take our quiz!
WHAT IS RED REISHI MUSHROOM GOOD FOR?
Red reishi mushroom has been used around the world for centuries and is known for its great benefits. A natural immune-booster that is great for controlling glucose levels, a lot of people take reishi mushrooms as daily supplements. Consult with your medical provider before introducing new supplements in your diet!
HOW TO MAKE VANILLA BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST
First, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, and Tejari Organic Vanilla Protein Powder until smooth. Next, drip the brioche slices into the egg mixture until saturated.
Flip to soak the other side.
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat with oil or butter. Fry the brioche French toast until golden brown and caramelized on both sides.
HOW DO YOU MAKE BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST NOT SOGGY?
Be sure to soak the bread in the milk mixture no longer than twenty seconds. The longer the bread soaks, the soggier it will get. Another way to get crispy French toast is to make sure the pan is hot.
HOW HEALTHY IS BRIOCHE BREAD?
Brioche bread is not considered the most healthy item out there, but it's delicious! We deserve to treat ourselves and enjoy the foods we love, right?!
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL ENJOY
- Vegan Protein Oat Bars
- Healthy No-Bake Cookies
- Fruit Yogurt Bowl
- Vanilla Yogurt Bowl
- Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 6 slices of thick-cut brioche
- neutral oil or unsalted butter, for frying
- fresh berries and maple syrup, to ﬁnish
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, Tejari Organic Vanilla Blend, cinnamon, and salt until combined.
- Dip the brioche slices in the egg mixture till saturated. Flip to soak on the other side.
- Heat a medium-size skillet over medium heat with one tablespoon of neutral oil or unsalted butter. Fry until golden brown and caramelized on both sides, adding more oil or butter as needed.
Serve immediately with fresh berries and maple syrup.
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
Our Organic Tejari Blends are made with the cleanest and most pristine ingredients. From organic and wholesome organic pea protein powder to transparent labels you can trust, Organic Tejari Superfood Blends are carried out with the highest standards in place to offer the most genuine experiences you could ever have.
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Tejari is low in sugar (it has no added sugar), it has a moderate level of protein, and it also contains fiber. You want to incorporate things like this in your diet as you want nutrient density when you're eating - things to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full for extended periods of time, and Tejari does that.