GOLDEN BANANA WALNUT BREAD RECIPE
Banana bread is one of those classic, comfort food recipes that fills the whole house with warmth and makes everything better. Banana bread is magic with our Tejari Organic Golden Banana Bread.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp TEJARI Organic Golden Banana Blend
- 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped walnuts
- Optional - dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and oil a 9x5 loaf pan and set it aside.
- Whisk all of the dry ingredients into a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas and mix in the remaining wet ingredients.
- Slowly fold in the dry ingredients into the wet until fully combined. Avoid overmixing..
- Transfer the batter into the oiled loaf pan and top with walnuts.
- Bake until golden brown for about 60 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-12 minutes on a cooling rack before you enjoy!