ALMOND BUTTER, DATE AND COCONUT ENERGY BALLS
Like our traditional energy balls? Then you’ll love this spiced up variation—whether you need a quick pick-me-up before you hit the gym or a healthy snack to feed your family, these almond butter, date and coconut energy balls are sure to keep everyone fueled throughout the day.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2O ENERGY BALLS:
- 2 cups medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divded
- 1 pinch of salt
- Combine dates, almonds, almond butter, salt, Tejari and half of the coconut in a food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms. (If dough is not coming together, add one tablespoon of water and continue blending.)
- Wet your hands and form dough into 2 tablespoon-sized balls. Roll in remaining shredded coconut.
- Let dry at room temperature for 2 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!