Need a quick pick-me-up before you hit the gym? Our energy balls combine an ideal balance of protein, fiber, healthy fats and sweetness to curb your hunger and help you power through your workout, or refuel after a tough session.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter (or substitute peanut butter)
- 4 scoops Golden Banana Blend
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Roll out teaspoon sized balls and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Freeze until set (about one hour).
- Enjoy and keep leftovers in a ziploc bag in fridge or freezer.
At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.