VEGAN PROTEIN BALLS (NO DATES)
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN PROTEIN BALLS
- Oats (we used rolled oats)
- Almond butter (you can use peanut butter instead)
- Tejari Organic Banana Blend (our blend contains natural anti-inflammatory properties, potassium, and organic pea protein that is super good for the body and mind. Need a recharge?)
- Flaxseed (ground)
- Vanilla Extract (organic pure vanilla extract for the best flavor)
ARE OATS HIGH IN PROTEIN?
Yes, oats are naturally high in protein which is great if you're looking for a protein-filled snack. We love to eat oats for breakfast or our hiking adventures because they're great for boosts of energy.
ARE BANANAS HIGH IN PROTEIN?
Although bananas are not that high in protein, they are loaded with potassium is known for its benefits on energy levels of the human body.
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
IS LINSEED THE SAME AS FLAXSEED?
HOW DO YOU MAKE AN ENERGY BALL?
You will seriously love how easy this healthy snack recipe is. Whether you're fueling your body for your next errand, hike, or breakfast– make sure you enjoy it!
- Mix: First, mix the rolled oats, almond butter, Tejari Organic Banana Blend, ground flaxseed, and vanilla extract.
- Roll the protein balls: Roll out the protein balls with a teaspoon sized spoon. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Chill: Next, transfer the balls to the freezer and chill until set.
- Serve: Remove the vegan protein balls from the freezer and enjoy.
TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
- Store the leftovers in an airtight storage container or bag and place in the refrigerator.
- To freeze these vegan protein balls, place them in a freezer-safe storage container and freeze for up to six months. When ready to eat, just simply thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to use rolled oats and not quick oats.
ARE PROTEIN BALLS HEALTHY?
WHEN SHOULD YOU EAT PROTEIN BALLS?
IS FLAX GLUTEN-FREE?
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Are you curious about which Organic Tejari Blends are good for you? Take our quiz!
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter (or substitute peanut butter)
- 4 scoops Tejari Organic Golden Banana Blend
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Roll out teaspoon sized balls and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Freeze until set (about one hour).
- Enjoy and keep leftovers in a ziploc bag in fridge or freezer.
OUR APPROACH:At Tejari, we believe great-tasting food doesn’t have to be overly complex. That’s why we strategically source organic, clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients to use in our products. We believe what you eat not only contributes to physical strength and wellness, but also supports mental health, too.