Ditch the post-dessert sugar crash with these healthy Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars. Made with energizing plant protein and no added sugar, this guilt-free fall treat is perfect for the entire family. This recipe comes with a gluten-free option!
Oats – Use your favorite type of rolled oats for this recipe. For gluten-free pumpkin bars, be sure to use gluten-free oats.
Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend – Rich with organic pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, dates, pea protein, and ashwagandha root, this superfood blend the filled with natural potassium, magnesium, and other immunity-boosting properties that are great for the body.
Coconut Sugar – A great alternative to refined sugar, coconut sugar is a sweetener that has a low glycemic index and great for healthy desserts.
Pumpkin Puree – Use your favorite organic pumpkin puree from a can or simply make your own.
Vanilla Extract – Be sure to use organic pure vanilla extract for this recipe.
Coconut Butter – A great way to introduce extra creaminess and smooth nutty flavors to this recipe. Also a great source of omega-3s!
Pecans – Roasted pecans are key elements to this recipe and provide these pumpkin pies with rich protein and fiber. Use your own freshly gathered or store-bought pecans.
Is Pumpkin Spice Healthy?
Since Tejari's Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend contains natural minerals, superfoods, eco-friendly pea protein, and cinnamon to help regulate blood levels and antioxidant levels, this immune-boosting pumpkin spice blend is a great addition to anyone's daily regimen.
What does Ashwagandha do for the Body?
Some studies have shown that ashwagandha may be beneficial in reducing stress, acting as an anti-inflammatory. and promoting memory.
Where Can I Find Tejari Organic Blends?
ARE OATMEAL BARS GOOD FOR YOU?
These are! Vegan with a gluten-free option and full of protein, these snacks are nutrient-dense and filled with so much pea protein that is easy on the body. These bars are filled with antioxidants, fiber, and plant-based ingredients that will give your body a boost of energy.
Other Recipes You Will Love
WHAT YOU NEED
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup roasted pecans, chopped
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over the sides, set aside until needed.
- In a food processor, combine oats, Tejari Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend, coconut sugar and salt. Pulse until oats break down and everything is well combined.
- Add in pumpkin, vanilla, and coconut butter. Process until smooth.
- Add in pecans and pulse mixture once or twice just to combine, leaving visible pieces of chopped nuts.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and press down to fill pan and flatten the top. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set up.
- Using parchment paper, lift the filling out of the pan and cut into squares. If not eating right away, store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Shop this organic superfood blend by clicking here for the full serving pouch or sachets (one serving).
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Tejari is low in sugar (it has no added sugar), it has a moderate level of protein, and it also contains fiber. You want to incorporate things like this in your diet as you want nutrient density when you're eating - things to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full for extended periods of time, and Tejari does that.