CHERRY COCONUT POPSICLES
These popsicles are the perfect mix of creamy, tart, and naturally sweet—a tie-dyed frozen treat with classic summertime flavors!
Yield: 10 popsicles
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet cherries, such as Bing, pitted
- 3 tbsp Tejari Organic Beets + Carrots Blend
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ c coconut water
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar or date syrup
- 2 ½ cups coconut yogurt
- In a blender, puree pitted cherries, Tejari Organic Beets + Carrots Blend, vanilla, coconut water and nectar until smooth.
- Place coconut yogurt into a large bowl and give it a good stir so it’s nice and silky.
- Transfer fruit puree from blender to the bowl with the coconut yogurt. With a rubber spatula, gently fold the mixture into itself 3 or 4 times, making sure the cherry puree and yogurt to do not fully mix with one another. You want the mixture to stay swirled in the popsicle mold.
- Using a large spoon, scoop the mixture into your popsicles mold. Place top on mold, add in popsicle sticks and freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- To release, dip the popsicle mold into a bowl of warm water, remove and gently wiggle popsicles out by the stick.