These healthy coconut popsicles are the perfect mix of creamy, tart, and naturally sweet—a tie-dyed frozen treat with classic summertime flavors! This combination of cherry and coconut creates popsicles that are incredibly dreamy.
INGREDIENTS FOR LOW SUGAR CHERRY POPSICLES
- Organic Cherries: Fresh or frozen are fine
- Tejari Organic Carrots and Beets Blend: Rich in fiber and natural minerals, this organic protein blend features amazing superfoods such as reishi, turmeric, and non-GMO pea protein that is eco-friendly. Trust us, your body will thank you!
- Coconut Water: Loaded with electrolytes, coconut water is a great ingredient to keep around for hydration levels and it makes these popsicles extra delicious!
- Sweetener: Date syrup or coconut nectar will work here
- Yogurt: Dairy-free yogurt such as coconut yogurt for a smooth creamy texture. We love finding delicious and organic dairy-free yogurts to experiment with this recipe!
WHAT DOES BEET POWDER DO FOR YOU?
Beets are rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and other vitamins your could benefit from. Beets give you a natural boost of energy, and putting beet powder is your smoothies or baked goods is a great way to squeeze in some extra nutrition.
DOES BEETROOT POWDER GIVE YOU ENERGY?
Studies have shown that beet powder can be found to improve energy levels! When your body is feeling great it also performs well!
WHERE CAN I BUY ORGANIC TEJARI BLENDS?
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY CHERRY COCONUT POPSICLES
In a blender, puree pitted cherries, Tejari Organic Beets + Carrots Blend, vanilla, coconut water and nectar until smooth.
Next, transfer the blended material to a bowl and gently fold in the coconut yogurt. Be sure not to over mix the ingredients.
WHAT ARE COCONUT POPSICLES MADE OF?
Coconut popsicles can be made out of a variety of things such as different fresh fruits, sweeteners, ingredients, etc. There are so many options for coconut popsicles! This cherry combo happens to be our fave, though.
IS THIS KID-FRIENDLY?
These healthy cherry coconut popsicles are definitely kid-friendly and perfect for all ages!
WHY IS TEJARI ORGANIC?
Our Organic Tejari Blends are made with the cleanest and most pristine ingredients. From organic and wholesome organic pea protein powder to transparent labels you can trust, Organic Tejari Superfood Blends are carried out with the highest standards in place to offer the most genuine experiences you could ever have.
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- Beet Ricotta Blend
- Strawberry Beet Jam Recipe
- Raspberry Slushie
- Beetroot Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Yield: 10 popsicles
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet cherries, such as Bing, pitted
- 3 tbsp Tejari Organic Beets + Carrots Blend
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ c coconut water
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar or date syrup
- 2 ½ cups coconut yogurt
- In a blender, puree pitted cherries, Tejari Organic Beets + Carrots Blend, vanilla, coconut water and nectar until smooth.
- Place coconut yogurt into a large bowl and give it a good stir so it’s nice and silky.
- Transfer fruit puree from blender to the bowl with the coconut yogurt. With a rubber spatula, gently fold the mixture into itself 3 or 4 times, making sure the cherry puree and yogurt to do not fully mix with one another. You want the mixture to stay swirled in the popsicle mold.
- Using a large spoon, scoop the mixture into your popsicles mold. Place top on mold, add in popsicle sticks and freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- To release, dip the popsicle mold into a bowl of warm water, remove and gently wiggle popsicles out by the stick.
Shop this organic superfood blend by clicking here for the full serving pouch or sachets (one serving).
WHY IS THIS TEJARI RECIPE BETTER?
Tejari is low in sugar (it has no added sugar), it has a moderate level of protein, and it also contains fiber. You want to incorporate things like this in your diet as you want nutrient density when you're eating - things to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full for extended periods of time, and Tejari does that.